Job Summary: Under the direction of the Director of Fundraising, this position will provide administrative support to the Fundraising staff. Further, this position will manage a wide range of complex administrative operations in support of the work of the Fundraising Department including implementing, coordinating, and monitoring departmental projects and interacting with constituents.
Primary Functions: Serve as the primary contact for all constituent related matters including phone calls, emails, and walk-ups and assist the Director of Fundraising with administrative support and project maintenance.
- Assist with all constituent questions, problems, and concerns regarding gifts by serving as the primary point of contact for Fundraising phone calls, emails, and walk-ups.
- Assist with fundraising projects and proposals, including the organization’s top priority of raising one hundred thousand donors annually by 2020.
- Provide assistance in organizing any fundraising events for The Association of Former Students.
- Assist with the improvement and development of communication materials for the Fundraising Team including, but not limited to, correspondence, brochures and websites.
- Coordinate, maintain, and work The Association’s giving tables during The Next Tradition, home football games (ending 30 minutes before kickoff), and other events that require a fundraising presence.
Secondary Functions: Collaborate with other Association staff members on fundraising initiatives.
- Interact with gift processing staff on solving transaction processing challenges related to the Annual Fund.
- Under the direction of the Director of Fundraising, collaborate with the Marketing and Communications departments to increase exposure of Annual Fund initiatives.
- Perform related duties as required.
Participates and provides input on various Association-wide activities which may include:
- Provide support for The Association’s goal of obtaining one-hundred thousand donors annually by 2020.
- Provide support for Board and Leadership Council Meetings.
- Participation on internal event and task committees.
- Participation in Association events including, but not limited to, TNT, Ring Delivery, Reunions, Distinguished Alumni Gala, and Game Day events, as needed.
- Represents The Association as needed at events.
Acts as an ambassador for The Association by meeting Team Expectations; supporting The Association’s fundraising, branding, and communications efforts; and fostering relationships with former students, current students, parents, faculty, staff, and friends of Texas A&M. Occasional other duties as assigned.